February marks the month of fantastic promotions at many participating shops in Donki Mall Thonglor, together with Hokkaido Festival that serves street food from Hokkaido, Japan, as they are celebrating their fourth year anniversary.
Donki Mall Thonglor is a department store that houses a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues that are rich in Japanese culture, products, and services. TOA PPIH Co., Ltd. is organizing the fourth year grand celebration at Donki Mall Thonglor 10 with many participating shops offering tempting discounts and promotions for their Thai patrons who are big fans of Japan to enjoy an exclusive food menu, special items, and great deals without having to fly to Japan directly. Here are some examples of the deals you can expect this month.
- Wagyu Rib Eye A5 from 650 THB down to 499 THB at Don Don Donki.
- 50% off on the second cup at Yuzu House by Honey Moni
- Butarose Miso Don now at a special price of 249 THB at Omakase Don by Teppen
- All drinks at 60 THB at K-Lap
- Come with 4, pay for 3 at D-SPORTS STADIUM
Furthermore, the mall has prepared fun activities from today until the end of the month, as follows;
- Street food from HOKKAIDO on Floor 1 until 26th February 2023
- DONKI X BLOW, the center of the shops owned by Japanese people living in Thailand.
- DONKI X BLOW Happy 4th Anniversary Dance Battle at Floor 3-4 on 25th February 2023
- HOKKAIDO PHOTOSHOOT on Floor 1
- BALLOONS WRAPPED PILLAR at Floor 3-4, a perfect spot to take pictures.
Donki Mall Thonglor is located at Soi. Thonglor 10. You can take your personal car or take BTS to Thonglor Station and take the mall’s free shuttle bus.
– Watch how to park your car at the mall: https://fb.watch/iSH6RIifBe/
– Watch how to take the shuttle bus from BTS and some spots: https://fb.watch/iSHfL6xQ90/
For more information about promotions, please visit the Facebook Fan Page @DonkiMallThonglor or Instagram @donkimallthonglor.